let's solve for good
X4Impact is a free market intelligence platform for social innovation with insights to create and scale technology for public interest.
It uses the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals as a framework to aggregate challenges, ideas, solutions, over $2 Trillion in money flow, and 50+ million pieces of aggregated knowledge from trusted sources.
find the answers to key questions with x4impact
- Where is the money to fund social-impact solutions?
- What are the details of the urgent social challenges to address as the world enters a global recovery phase?
- Which ideas to address social issues resonate with operating NGOs?
- If we build a tech solution, will it be an economically viable venture?
- What tech solutions are my peer NGOs using?
mapping over $2T per year of social-impact funding in the US.
Valuable insights into the total addressable market opportunities revealed like never before in a first-of-its-kind interactive tool.
We use Artificial Intelligence to aggregate over 600,000 IRS 990 and 990-PF filings, over 55,000 Private Investments filed under SEC Form D and over 10,000 active Federal Government and Private Grants as well as data-rich content from reputable sources.