X4Impact Case Study – Global Social Enterprise
Footprint – Global Leader on Plant-Based Compostable Products
Footprint, a global innovator based in Arizona, U.S. used X4Impact to expand their advocacy initiatives and informed strategy using the financial insights from X4Impact Interactive Tools.
Footprint is a sustainable materials science technology firm that designs plant-based solutions to eliminate single-use plastic. Footprint makes it easy for organizations to switch out of plastic to protect people and the planet.
- It is hard to connect with social and tech sector leaders to expand distribution into new markets such as hospital systems, state universities, and enterprise campuses
- To find partners to further research about the global impact of plastics on human health is resource-intensive
- They need to position their company under UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG) taxonomy: UN SDG #12 Responsible Consumption & Production and UN SDG #14, Life Below Water
X4IMPACT SOLUTION AND BENEFITS
- Created a Premier Listing in X4Impact targeting nonprofits and Socially-Conscious Tech Companies, which includes co-marketing support
- Using the Private Wiki Concept Note in X4impact to collaborate with subject matter experts to create awareness of the harmful effects of plastics
- Their Premium Listing and the Private Wiki Concept Note are optimized for discoverability under their target UN SDGs to match with potential nonprofit and government clients and to monitor peer solutions to identify new partnerships
- Inform their Nonprofit sector outreach using the X4Impact Custom Search Engine
FUTURE PLANS AND IMPACT
- Influence Corporate Social Responsibility efforts to support technology for cleaner oceans, lands, and public health
- Expand addressable market, thanks to the marketplace
- Increase traffic with search optimization and lead generation from X4Impact
“Using X4impact helps us gain visibility among the nonprofit sector and understand the addressable opportunities ahead”
Troy Swope | CEO, Footprint Inc
Join the X4Impact Community
Join our free community to follow content in your private dashboard, vote to inform the funding of ideas, and receive an exclusive newsletter and early access to new tools.