Tech for Nonprofits Marketplace
X4Impact Tech for Nonprofit Marketplace Listings
Over one million nonprofits in the U.S. spend over $25 Billion per year in Software Solutions, but less than 20% of them fully leverage AI, cloud, and mobile tech to deliver on their mission. List your tech for Nonprofit in X4Impact, the largest marketplace of Tech for Nonprofits.
- Attract new leads, grow traffic, and increase penetration among over one million U.S. based nonprofit and social sector organizations.
- Your listing reaches US-based 501c3, academia, and local governments. Reach the largest market in the world for Tech for Nonprofits or Tech for Good.
- Keep 100% of the revenue from the referrals received.
- Selected organizations earn the Tech4PI badge as a provider of systemic solutions or services.
X4Impact Basic Listing
- Create and manage an online solution page optimized for search engines and easy discovery by potential clients.
- Ability to publish and manage your own grants.
- On-demand publishing to continuously update messaging, keep content fresh, and test various positioning to reach new markets.
- Contributing Editor access for up to 5 employees. Create or refine social challenges, test new ideas, and craft a Total Addressable Opportunity for capital raising efforts or product development.
X4Impact Premium Managed Listing
All the benefits of the basic listing plus:
- Concierge service with an X4Impact Solution Specialist managing your Solution Page and/or Grant, including copywriting, editorial curation, marketing tips, and nonprofit sector positioning.
- Content updated monthly as per new marketing material, testimonial or market trends.
- Optimized content for relevancy on search results given the world's events.
- Promotion of your Solution page on relevant Tech4PI and NPOs Social Media Channels
*Listings must be approved by X4Impact based on standards of quality and appropriateness. Solutions can earn the Tech4PI certification, developed by a multidisciplinary team from academia, nonprofits, government, and private sector.
Special discounts for members, partners, or portfolio companies of selected organizations
Members of the Washington Technology Industry Association -WTIA receive a 10% discount
Microsoft Partners receive a 10% discount
Vulcan Partners, Grantees, and Portfolio Companies receive a 20% discount